How to manually update the Kalay Home Smart Light Camera firmware?
To manually update the Kalay Home Smart Light Camera firmware, please have the following items ready:
1) Micro SD Card 2) SD Card converter or SD Card reader
Please follow below steps to update the device firmware:
1) Turn off Kalay Home Smart Light Camera
2) Go to the Kalay Home website to download the latest firmware.
3) Insert the Micro SD Card converter or SD Card reader to your computer. Before saving the file to the SD Card, please compress the firmware file.
4) Remove the Micro SD Card from your computer and insert it to the SD Card reader slot on the device.
5) Press and hold the reset button.
6) Turn on the device to start firmware update. During firmware update, the LED indicator light will turn red.
7) Once the firmware update is complete, the LED indicator light will turn green.
8) Please follow the instructions on your app to setup and re-add your device.